Profile: Craig Simmons is co-founder and technical director of Best Foot Forward, a world leader in carbon and ecological footprinting. He has been involved in more than 1,000 environmental projects working with more than 300 clients. Craig has co-authored several books, including 'Sharing Natureâ€™s Interest', the award-winning 'ZEDbook', and 'The Green Guide for Business' .
Posts by Craig Simmons:
- Circular economy: bringing â€˜closed loopâ€™ into the boardroomâ€¦with a bit of help from Dame Ellen
- Thatcherâ€™s green legacy: an Iron Lady tinged with verdigris
- Sustainable food: the Cool Farm Tool and cracking the nut of agricultural emissions
- A Green Deal good for business?
- Accounting the carbon footprint of electricity: why UK businesses should prepare for change
- How do we measure social value?
- Carbon footprint: following in the footsteps of Ancient Greece
- How do we build in low carbon construction?
- Mandatory carbon reporting: what you need to know
- Aiming for gold in protecting our marine environment