Profile: I'm editor of GreenWise, a business-to-business, community-focused, online independent publisher. We offer a range of services including a daily online news service, weekly newsletters, blogging, authoritative guides, practical tips, video production and content marketing. We aim to inform, help and connect UK businesses by providing them with topical, practical content that helps them quicken their transition to a low carbon economy.
Posts by Louise Bateman:
- 10 things your installer wonâ€™t tell you before you purchase a biomass boiler
- Inspiring, green and innovative: why I came away impressed by RegenSW’s Renewable Energy Marketplace
- Green marketing: should we do away with eco labels?
- Energy and water: our utility companies are failing us but we can take action
- How can SMEs unlock the UKâ€™s Â£500bn retrofit market?
- Find new ways to drive business value by innovating through sustainability
- Why our political leaders should be ashamed of steering clear of the green agenda
- RHI and FiTs: the unintended consequences of penalising green energy â€˜early adoptersâ€™
- London 2012: what legacy for the sponsors?
- The great resource scarcity debate, but whoâ€™s listening?