Profile: Richard is an environmental advisor to SMEs, helping them tackle environmental footprinting, waste streams, energy consumption and increasingly stringent environmental legislation. He has implemented a number of Environmental Management Systems. His focus is on simple clear solutions that benefit both business and environment. This has been across a range of industries including retail, logistics, construction and charitable organisations. He is an active blogger and sees the advantages of social networks in getting over the environmental message. He has an MSC in Environmental Decision Making.
Posts by Richard Blight:
- Recycling Commitment: the solution for SMEs or a waste of time?
- Be ready for new waste regulation affecting all businesses
- Will the Green Deal improve energy efficiency in commercial buildings?
- Carbon reporting: should SMEs comply?
- Civil sanctions for environmental offences: are they working?
- Do you understand air conditioning and refrigeration legislation?
- Waste: why businesses canâ€™t afford to ignore it anymore